The Camrose Exhibition Trail RV Park offers campers new and up to date amenities which will be sure to make your stay a ‘home away from home”.
- 107 fully serviced sites (30 & 50) amp power
- Non serviced sites available upon request
- Standard back in sites – 50 amp & pull through sites – 30 amp
- Laundry and Shower facility (coin operated)
- Internet (Wifi)
- Picnic table and fire pit/site
- Children’s playground
- Small Confectionery (pop, juice,candy bars, chips, ice cream treats & laundry soap)
- Firewood & bagged ice ($)
The RV Park is a short walk to the main CRE Events facilities and grounds and the Camrose Resort Casino. A five minute drive will take you to downtown boutique shopping, the historical Bailey Theatre and numerous restaurants. Just up the road is the west end box stores, restaurants, Duggan Mall and movie theatre, Peter Lougheed Performing Arts Centre, Canadian Northern Railway Museum, Centennial Museum, Augustana University, the Recreation Centre and swimming pool and a variety of other businesses. For the golfing enthusiast, the Camrose Golf Course and the Whistle Stop Golf Course are just minutes away. Walking trails and parks are conveniently located throughout the city for your enjoyment. Truly something for everyone to come and explore – “Stay a day, stay a while”, we would love to have you!
Reservations may be made calling: 780-678-2888 or using our online registration form.