Welcome to the Camrose Exhibition Trail RV Park!
We hope you enjoy your stay at our campground. For your convenience, below is important information that will assist you as you settle in to your campsite. If you have any questions, please ask one of the staff at the RV park office. Camrose Exhibition Trail RV Park does not accept responsibility for the loss of personal property. All facilities are used at your own risk.
RESERVATIONS & PAYMENT
- Reservation non refundable deposits are required and full payment is due upon arrival by Visa, MasterCard, Interac or Cash
- No refunds on early departures
- A valid credit card number must be provided for every reservation
- Reservations are subject to availability
- Only one unit per site
- You agree to adhere to the rules and regulations provided to you upon check in
CHECK IN/ CHECKOUT TIME
- Check in after 2:00pm (No early check ins)
- 12:00 noon is checkout time.
- Late check outs may be requested until no later than 2:00pm and subject to availability. After 2:00pm, you will be charged for an additional night.
- Please re-register before 10:00 am to extend your stay. If the site is booked, you will be required to move to another site.
RENTERS’ SITE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Please keep sites clean and tidy at all times. Failure to do so will result in a $150.00 clean up fee charged to your account
- Bag all garbage and place in dumpsters that are located through out the campground. Do not fill fire pit.
- Please recycle! Empty all cans and bottles and place in blue recycling bins
- Please pick up all cigarette butts and dispose of appropriately
- Airtight sewer connections must be used.
- No mats or dog kennels/pens are allowed on grass.
- No additional structures such as tents, gazebos, storage tents, or swimming pools allowed on sites.
- Storage totes must be stored discreetly under your unit
- Alcoholic beverages must be consumed in your campsite. Absolutely no open beverages allowed in common areas such as buildings and roadways.
- No outside firewood
SPEED LIMIT & PARKING
- Speed limit is 10 km/hr and will be strictly enforced. Failure to comply will result in being asked to leave the park immediately with no refund.
- No speeding when entering and exiting the park
- No motor vehicles larger than 1 tonne allowed in the park. Only 2 motor vehicles allowed per site and must squarely fit on gravel pad in front or behind of RV. Do not drive over grass.
- No parking on road ways or grass. Additional parking is available in the office parking lot.
- Over sized vehicles, equipment and utility trailers must be registered at the park office and parked in designated area.
- All dogs must be kept on leash and dog barking controlled. They are not be left unattended in site or RV for any length of time.
- Please pick up after them immediately and dispose their waste in the dumpster. Failure to do so will result in a $150 cleanup fee that will be charged to your account.
- Pets are not allowed in buildings. Please notify upon arrival if you have an official guide dog.
- 11:00 pm – 8:00 am is quiet time.
- All stereos must be turned off and voices kept to a minimum.
- Use of foul language and unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated. Guests will be warned and may be asked to leave the park.
BBQ’S & FIRE PITS
- Please do not place BBQ’s directly on picnic tables as the may burn the table top
- Open fires in designated fire pits only; attend fires at all times and extinguish your fire if it will be unattended.
- Please abide by City of Camrose fire regulations. Failure to do so will result in a fine by the city.
- Please do not burn or leave garbage in the fire pit.
- Firewood is available for purchase at the administration building.
SHOWER & LAUNDROMAT FACILITY
- A coin operated shower and laundromat facility is located at the east end of the campground.
- The facility is accessed by door code only. Guests will be given the code upon arrival.
- Please treat our showers with care and keep it clean for the next person using it.
- Ensure your shower curtain is tucked into the shower to prevent excess water from getting on the floor
- Please leave dirty shoes at the door and do not wear into the shower.
- Absolutely no smoking in the facilities.
- Located at Office Building.
- Available for purchase are:
- Confectioneries and non alcoholic beverages
- Laundry soap
- Bagged Ice
- Change for laundromat & showers