All sites are fully serviced with 30 or 50 amp power, water, sewer, and WiFi. Guests will have coded access to the coin operated shower and laundry facility. Rates include GST and DMF (Destination Marketing Fund).
- 30 amp – $45.00
- 50 amp – $50.00
- 30 amp – $275.00
- 50 amp – $305.00
Please note that weekly payments on long term stays will not be converted into the monthly rate.
3 months paid in advance, no refunds on early departures. Additional months will be calculated at the prorated amount and can be paid on a monthly basis.
- 30amp – $2,475.00 ($825/mo)
- 50 amp – $2,550.00 ($850/mo)
1 month paid in advance, early departures will be recalculated using the weekly or daily rate and any resulting balance will be refunded.
- 30 amp – $875.00
- 50amp – $925.00
Late payments will result in a $5.00/day charge for every day that the account is over due. It is recommended that a pre-authorized debit (PAD) be set up upon check-in. A valid Visa or MasterCard will be required.
- The park is closed for winter camping from November 1 – March 31, 2017.
- Winter camping may be available for a crew. Please contact the office by email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
- Additional power charges will apply to winter camping.
- 50 amp site will be charged according to meter reading usage ($0.10/kj)
- 30 amp site will be charged a flat fee of $125.00/month
- $240/day or $40/hour minimum of 4 hours
- Rental includes:
- Use of BBQ
- Use of pavilion from 9:00am til 11:00pm
- Group fire pit and one bundle of firewood
- Use of playground and restrooms
- Garbage and recycling receptacles
Important Reservation Information:
- Reservations are recommended however drop in guests are welcome dependent on site availability.
- Reservations require a non refundable deposit and a valid credit card number.
- It is recommended that each site be reserved by the individual party.
- An individual person may book multiple sites; however, this person accepts responsibility of the non refundable deposit for each site per night and balances of payment for such sites. Total fees will be charged to the credit card on file if necessary.
- Payment of balance is due upon check-in at the Park Office.
- Cancellations must be received 7 days prior to booking without incurring full payment charges.
- Check in time is 2:00 pm – no early check ins unless the previous night has been paid for
- Extensions to your stay may be made 12 hours prior to checkout dependent upon availability.
- All Individuals are subject to all Park Rules and Regulations given at the time of booking, check-in, or posted on the property.
- Good Sam Members save 10% excluding monthly rates and those paying on a weekly basis for long term.
All prices include GST and DMF (destination marketing fund).
All rates are subject to change.