Rules & Regulations
Welcome to the Camrose RV Park!
We hope you enjoy your stay at our campground. For your convenience, below is important information that will assist you as you settle into your campsite. If you have any questions, please ask one of the staff at the RV park office. Camrose RV Park does not accept responsibility for the loss of personal property. All facilities are used at your own risk.
Reservation and Payment
- Non-Refundable deposits and full payment is required upon arrival by VISA, MasterCard, Interac or Cash.
- Cash customers will be required to leave a $150 cash deposit which will be refunded upon check-out site inspection.
- A valid credit card number must be provided for the reservation.
- Reservations are subject to availability.
- Only one unit per site. Tents in designated areas only.
Check-in / Check-out Time
- Check-in after 2:00 pm
- 12:00 noon is check-out time
- Late check-outs may be requested until no later than 2:00 pm. After 2:00 pm you will be charged for an additional night.
- Please re-register before 11:00 am to extend your stay. If the site is booked, you will be required to move to another site.
Renter’s Site Responsibilities
- Please keep sites clean and tidy at all times. Failure to do so will result in a $150.00 clean up fee charged to your account.
- Bag all garbage and place it in dumpsters that are located throughout the campground. Do not put garbage in the fire pit or clean up fees will apply.
- Please recycle! Empty all cans and bottles and place them in blue recycling bins.
- Please pick up all cigarette butts and dispose of them appropriately.
- Airtight sewer connections must be used.
- Storage totes must be stored discreetly under your unit.
- Alcoholic Beverages must be consumed in your campsite. Absolutely no open beverages allowed in common areas such as buildings and roadways.
- Hosting a group? Our Pavilion is available to rent by the hour or day.
Speed Limit & Parking
- Speed limit is 10 km/hr and will be strictly enforced.
- No speeding when entering or exiting the park.
- No motor vehicles larger than 1 tonne allowed in the park. Only 2 motor vehicles are allowed per site and must squarely fit on the gravel pad in front or behind the RV. Do not drive on grass.
- No parking on roadways or grass. Additional parking is available in the office parking lot.
- No vehicle parking in empty sites. Use only your site for parking or additional charges will apply.
- Utility trailers, oversized (larger than 1 tonne) vehicles, and equipment must be registered at the park office and parked in the designated area.
- All dogs must be kept on leash and dog barking controlled. They are not to be left unattended in the site or RV for any
length of time.
- Please pick up after them immediately and dispose of their waste in the dumpster. Do not put dog waste in recycling bins. Failure to do so will results in a $150 clean up fee that will be charged to your account.
- Please notify us upon arrival if you have an official guide dog.
- Quiet time: 11:00pm – 8:00 pm
- All music must be turned off and voices kept to a minimum.
- Use of foul language and unacceptable behavior will not be tolerated. Guests will be warned and may be asked to leave the park.
BBQ’S & Fire Pits
- Please do not place BBQ’s directly on the picnic tables as they may burn the table top.
- Open Fires are allowed ONLY in your campsite Designated Fire Pit. Please practice good Fire Safety and extinguish your fire if you cannot monitor it.
- Please abide by the City of Camrose fire regulations. Failure to do so will result in a fine by the city.
- Please do not burn leaves or garbage in the fire pit.
- No outside firewood.
- Firewood is available for purchase at the administration building.
Shower & Laundromat Facility
- Coin operated showers and laundry machines are located at the North-East end of the Campground.
- Codes for the facility will be provided upon arrival.
- Treat the facilities with care and keep them clean for the next person using
- Ensure the shower curtain is tucked
into the shower to prevent excess
- Leave shoes at the door and do not wear them into the shower.
- Absolutely no smoking in the facilities.
- Located at the office building
- Available for purchase are:
- Confectioneries and non-alcoholic beverages
- Laundry soap
- Bagged Ice
- Change for the laundromat and showers